Rotary Swing Tour - Anatomical Absolutes of GolfRotary Golf Learning Series
Golf Biomechanics Home Page 1. RST Overview 2. Use of the Hips and Core - Driver Swing 3. Biomechanically Correct Golf Setup and Balance 4. Functional Squat and One Legged Exercises 5. Functional Bridge Exercises 6. Inner Thigh/Hip Exercise 7. Back Stabilizer Exercise 8. Push vs. Pull 9. Golf Core Rotation Exercises 10. Golf Swing Weight Shift - Part 1 11. Golf Swing Weight Shift - To the Right - Part 2 12. Golf Swing Weight Shift - To the Left - Part 3 13. Sean O'Hair - Rotary Swing Tour 14. Common Swing Faults Caused by Setup 15. The Takeaway in the Golf Swing 16. Understanding Shoulder Elevation 17. The Role of the Right Arm in the Takeaway 18. Posture's Affect on the Takeaway 19. Golf Instruction - Muscle Activation 20. Tiger Woods Biomechanics 21. Move 2 - Completing the Backswing 22. Move 3 - The Golf Downswing 23. Creating a Golf Swing Plane 24. Effects of Bad Ball Position 25. 9 to 3 Drill 26. Move 4 - The Follow Through 27. Common Faults in the Follow Through 28. Tiger Woods - Getting Stuck - Downswing 29. Throw the Ball Drill 30. Right Arm Only - Downswing DrillRotary Swing Fundamentals
1. Golf Swing Fundamentals Home 2. Athletic Address Position 3. Body Movement 4. The Arms in the Golf Swing 5. Golf Spine Angle 6. Golfswing Takeaway 7. Proper Golf Grip 8. Golf Swing Rhythm Drill 9. Starting the Swing 10. Proper Divot 11.Forearm/Shaft Alignment 12. Head Behind the Ball 13. Golf Swing Wrist Hinge & Cock 14. Hip Turn 15. Hip Rotation Through Impact 16. Takeaway Chin Line 17. Passive Arms in the Golf Swing 18. Biomechanically Shorten Backswing 19. Rotation vs. Tilting Shoulders 20. Golf Swing Transition BumpRotary Golf Swing Drills
1. Golf Swing Drills Home 2. Body Drill 3. Impact Bag 4. Divots Left Tee Drill 5. Golf Baseball Swings 6. Broom Drill 7. One Leg Drill 8. Headcover Drill 9. Foam Roller Drill 10. Ben Hogan Pane of Glass 11. Shaft Plane Drill 12. Slide the Shaft Drill 13. 9 o'clock Swing Plane 14. Rotary Drill 15. Penetrating Flight Drill 16. In to Out Tee Drill 17. Neck Tie Drill 18. Bucket Drill for Synchronization 19. Lag Drill - Improve Your Golf SwingFaults and Fixes
1. Faults & Fixes Home 2. Understanding Your Misses 3. Fixing a Hook 4. Fixing a Slice 5. Hitting Fat 6. Hitting Thin 7. Shots off the Toe 8. Shots off the Heel - Shanking 9. Left Side Breakdown 10. Pulled Shots - Student Analysis 11. Slicing 12. Coming Too Far From the InsideAdvanced Technique
1. Advanced Technique Home 2. Impact vs Address 3. Fade vs Draw 4. Hitting a Draw 5. Hitting a Fade 6. Hit It Low 7. Hit It High 8. Tiger Woods 2 Iron Stinger 9. Driver off the Deck 10. The Three Releases 11. Pinky Grip 12. Arms vs Body ReleaseRotary Hitter
1. Rotary Hitter Intro 2. Impact Position 3. Chip Stroke 4. Hitter Backswing 5. Shoulder Turn and Right Arm Throwing Motion 6. Hitter Takeaway 7. Hitter vs Swinger 8. Right Hand Pressure Point w/ the Pure Ball StrikerTwo Plane
Golf Impact Video SeriesShort Game
1. Swinging Over the Top 2. Flat Left Wrist 3. Driver vs. Irons at Impact 4. Impact Fix Drill 5. Importance of Proper GripBomb Your Driver Series
1. Bomb Your Driver Home Page 2. Ball Speed 3. Clubface Roll 4. Driver Sweetspot 5. Optimum Ball Launch Angle 6. Driver Golf Ball Spin Rate 7. Increase Clubhead Speed with More Lag! 8. Tiger Woods Most Inefficient Driver on PGA Tour 9. Driver Head Center of Gravity DesignPerformance Putting Series
1. Forearm Shaft Alignment 2. Putting Distance Control 3. Putting Shaft Drill 4. Putting Acceleration Drill 5. Putting Hand Dominance 6. Face Angle in the Putting Stroke 7. Pendulum Putting Stroke 8. Putting Fitting - Shaft Length and SetupWedge Play
Mushin GolfGolf Instruction
1. Mental Game Home 2. Introduction 3. Taking it to the Course 4. 10 Mental Principals 5. Confidence 6. You Are An Athlete 7. Spring Golf 8. Ultimate Destroyer 9. How To Practice 10. Developing a Mental Putting RoutineCourse Management
1. Rotary Swing Golf Academy 2. In Person w/ Chuck Quinton 3. Driver Fittings 4. Demo Matrix Shafts and Nakashima Heads 5. Online Golf Lessons 6. Flightscope Kudu Launch Monitor at RSGAGolf Equipment
1. Properly Fit Shafts 2. 2006 Golf Ball Review 3. Using a Launch Monitor 4. Sandwedge Bounce Angle 5. Flightscope Kudu Launch Monitor at RSGA 6. Demo a Matrix Driver Shaft! 7. Eyeline Golf Putting PlaneProfessional Swings
Pro Golf Swing Sequences Home Ben HoganMember's Swings Golf Fitness
1. Ben Hogan's Swing 2. Ben Hogan's Shoulder Plane 3. Ben Hogan's Swing Face On 4. Ben Hogan's Swing Down the Line5. Ben Hogan - Reverse Pivot? 6. Ben Hogan's Address PositionTiger Woods
1. Tiger Woods Swing Dynamics 2. Tiger Woods New Swing with Hank Haney 3. Tiger Woods Address 4. Tiger Woods Takeaway 5. Tiger Woods Backswing 6. Tiger Woods Downswing & Impact 7. Tiger Woods Most Inefficient Driver on PGA TourChuck Quinton
1. Quinton 6 Iron Down the Line 2. 6 Iron Face On 3. Driver Face On 4. Driver Down the Line 5. Chuck Quinton DTL Analysis 6. Quinton Face On Swing Analysis 7. TaylorMade Performance LabPaul Dickinson Stuart Appleby Ernie Els Golf Swing DTL Ernie Els Grip Jose Maria Olazabal Annika Sorenstam Peter Jacobsen Sam Snead Adrian Wadey Face On Adrian Wadey Down the Line Tyler Aldridge 2007 PGA Tour Qualifying School
1. Golf Fitness Exercises 2. Hitting with Your Core 3. Balance on Swiss Ball 4. Golf Fitness Bridge Exercise 5. Stretching the Core 6. Advanced Leg Exercises 7. Intermediate Let Exercises 8. Losing Spine Angle in Golf SwingMembership Info Golf Tips & Info
1. One Plane vs. Two Plane Swing 2. One Plane Swing in Depth 3. Model Golf vs. One Plane 4. My Swing Philosophy 5. List of One Plane/Rotary Swing Instructors 6. Golf Chat Live Transcript 7. Golf Blog 8. Analyzing Golf Ball Flight 9. Stop Casting the Club 10. Causes of a Slice 11. Core Performance Golf 12. Efficiency of Movement 13. Fred Couples Golf Swing 14. Releasing the Golf Club 15. Hank Haney's Swing with Tiger Woods 16. Iron Shaft Survey 17. Key Components to Hardy's Swing 18. Losing Spine Angle 19. Mixing One and Two Plane Swing Fundamentals 20. Mushin Golf 21. Passive vs. Active Arms 22. Problem with Jim Hardy's Swing 23. Secret of Clubhead Lag 24. Right Arm in Golf Swing 25. Stuart Appleby's Golf Swing Video 26. Clubface Angle Video 27. Tiger Woods New Swing
Rotary Swing Reviews - What some of my students have had to say:
"In the few days that I have known Chuck, I have made much more progress in controlling my ball flight than I thought was possible. As Chuck stated, I have worked with numerous instructors. Some of them have top rankings in golf digest. None have shown me such instant results and understanding of how to control a golf ball in flight. I look forward to working with Chuck and reaching my full potential as a professional golfer."
"I recently had a lesson with Chuck. I must say that he has a great eye for the swing and keeps it very simple. I have been swinging one plane, which I learned from another instructor, for about 7 months. My first instructor is great and really knows his stuff, but I felt like I was hitting some walls. I play on the Greygoose Gateway Tour and have really been struggling. I felt as though some different language and another look would be benificial.After a quick refresh of fundamentals (which Jack said was the first thing he ever did when at a lesson) we got right into it. While my shot dispersion was off at first it quickly tightned up by the end of the lesson. At the beginging I counldn't keep an eight iron on line and by the end I was hitting 3 irons down a rope. If you have the opportunity to work with him… do it. You won't regret it."
"I had a great time in Orlando. I can’t wait to come back. The lesson and the attention you gave me was first class. The DVD’s are excellent and I feel that it give’s me the direction I needed for my Golf game. Thank you for a wonderful time."
"That's it. It's that simple. And TRUST ME. All you need is one lesson. However in my opinion you cannot do this on your own. If you love golf as I do get in your car/or fly and book a lesson with Chuck. You need someone to look at what you are doing and who better than Chuck. Now the bottom line-RESULTS. We did not have a range-finder but I would guess my 7 Iron CARRY was 155-160 a 15 yard increase with a very HIGH ball flight. As to the driver Chuck was getting bored watching me hit drives straight down the range probably about 245-250 CARRY at least a 30 yard increase. Guys this is the real deal. I am 61 years old and have never hit the ball better or longer in my life. Oh bye the way in case you are not aware of Chuck's abilities he was hitting a 7 iron at least 180 CARRY with an effortless 1PS. My shotmaking has improved so much over the past 2 weeks (with 4 to 5 hours of practice a day) from my lesson with Chuck it's scary. He is an A+++ teacher."
"I had an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with Chuck on the range in Orlando. In the past I have had lessons from many instructors, including two with Butch Harmon himself. But the session with Chuck was far superior to anything I have experienced. I have spent considerable time with the 1ps, bought the DVD, but the time I spent with Chuck was extremely productive for me."
"Thank you Chuck, your coaching is excellent. Honestly, I have taken lessons for 2 years and made more progress in these 4 lessons than the prior 15. Specifically, your comments about the position of the arms, motion of the right arm, degree of turn and swing tempo have had huge impact."
"Thanks again for the great lesson. Both my brother and I have noticed quite an improvement in our ball striking. My ball striking and effortless power was so good that I forced my wife to stay out for the back nine too. Glad I did as I went five under on that nine for a 64."
"Chuck is a very cool well spoken instructor, I had a great time working with him.
The funny thing, as has been mentioned before and by Mr.Quinton himself that this swing shouldn't be made out to be all that complicated.Thats the beauty of it. It really isn't. Lets put it this way... I played a little golf this afternoon w my wife for the first time since my lesson-
I was 2 under for nine and drove a short par 4.(First time I'd done that !)"
"I'm sure you get this a lot, but I wanted to send you a big thank you! Your excellent observations have finally helped me "experience" the golf swing. Like so many others, I've beat my head on the wall trying different things to increase my consistency with little success. I see a unique ability in you to put into words things that otherwise cannot be relayed to a general audience. I also use analogies often to get my points across that are difficult to explain...your a master within your specialty at doing this. Using analogies to natural movements has proven to be the best way for me to understand the swing. Your tireless efforts are appreciated very much by me and I'm sure many, many others. Keep up the great work and continue to share you knowledge with the rest of us. I did purchase your DVD a few days ago (not received yet) - after only 2 days at a driving range I am striking the ball very well...I am amazed!"
"Yesterday Evening, I shot the greatest round of golf in my life! All thanks to your website. A 4-over par, 76. What makes this incredible is the fact that I haven't broken 80 since I started playing golf again (the last 18 months), and the fact that I was 5-over after 6 holes, and 1-under on the last 12 (11 pars, 1 birdie)."
"I have found your site after watching that same episode of golf Academy. I like your thoughts, your teaching philosophy is amazing and filled with hard core truth. Your "Zen" feelings and opinion about golf instructors and gold instruction ( destruction) are in line with how I feel."
"First of all, I'll join all the others who have complimented you on the site. THIS IS EASILY THE BEST GOLF SITE THAT I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. I know that you have put a lot of time and effort into it, and it shows."
"The hard work has paid off, Richard got offered a scholarship to play golf at Andrew College!!"
"Since working on the one plane swing since last July, getting both DvDs, and making the trip to Orlando to see Chuck once in person, my scores have been steadily dropping. When I started last summer reading and posting on this site, I made a commitment to try the OPS for at least through this summer. I have seen my handicap go from a ten to a seven, have been hitting way more greens and fairways, and playing relatively stress free because the ball generally goes in the direction that I want it to. Chuck's way of teaching the long game and the short game has been serving me very well. It is still my intention to be at scratch by the end of this summer."
"I too started with Chuck's dvds last summer. Got my handicap from 14 to 9 in a couple of months."
"I just watched the online lesson Chuck did for my swing and if you have not taken advantage of this service, I would highly recommend.It is a bit intimidating to start the video and see your swing next to Chuck's but you know the way CQ handles the video explanation, he targets exactly the areas for improvement and does so in a very, very simple explanation. He found a few minor areas that all resulted from a couple basic positions early and later in my swing. The graphics and overlays of lines are really helpful to where your swing is and where it needs to be and how it got there. Just what I was looking for! The 4 lessons are a bargain, in my opinion, from the quality of output and analysis but just to show you how honorable Chuck is, he only charged me for one, suggested I make a few changes and on my way I go. A tad bit different from other instructors in the past who are happy to get me on the merry go round of advice never to end. If you are doing what I did in the trial and error method of golf, give the online lesson a try."
"So, I drive 10 hours from Rocky Mount, NC to Windermere to have a two hour lesson with Chuck. All I can say is that you all should get the chance to meet him in person. I had a great time and this is easily the best money/time I have ever spent on improving my golf game. There is no way to describe just how simple this swing can be if you just let it. Not only did I feel like I made a lot of progress on my own game, I also feel like I made a great new friend."
"First, I have to say that Chuck could not be a nicer guy - genuinely gracious and encouraging. Next, he's a gifted teacher: a keen eye and the ability to convey things simply (not surprising). Finally, it helped so much! We worked on very simple things (nothing that isn't already well known to everyone on the site - just the basics and I won't bore you with the details) - I kept saying "it can't be this simple", but it was. It was not as if a few words cured all the problems, but he clearly showed the things I needed to work on and some simple ways to do it. The bottom line is that I encourage everyone who is struggling to (1) review the basics again and again (something I'd gotten away from) and (2) go see Chuck if you can - worth every minute and every penny (do it before he becomes bigger than Leadbetter and can charge $1,000/hr!)."
"Chuck's recent tip (see arm position thread) has solved many of my 1PS problems and I rate it the most important modification of the Hardy 1PS that I have discovered. I think that all 1PS players should try it out if the Hardy 1PS is not working well for them. I think that Chuck deserves many accolades for this amazing tip, and I suspect that I will be using the "Chuck Quinton 1PS" regularly in the future."
START HERE: "Creating Lag in the Downswing Secret" Video
Watch "Creating Lag in the Downswing Secret" video and improve today!
Golf "Instruction" is an Oxy-Moron
If you have realized some truths about golf and want to improve your game, not just your technique, email me:
You can also learn the one plane golf swing via online golf lessons - Learn More about Online Golf Lessons